The June 17 draw targeted candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System scores in the range of 400 to 436.
Candidates were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles into the federal pool within the last 12 months preceding the draw date to qualify.
The second draw of 2020 comes after Ontario issued 190 NOIs in the first draw on April 29.
Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream 2020
|Date||NOIs||Express Entry profile submission date|
|17-June-20||758||June 17, 2019 to June 17, 2020|
|29-Apr-20||190||April 29, 2019 to April 29, 2020|
Ontario Express Entry: Skilled Trades Stream
The Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream targets skilled trades workers in the construction and agricultural sectors but could be expanded in the future.
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- At least 12 months of paid cumulative or continuous Ontario work experience with the last two years prior to your Notification of Interest in National Occupation Classification 633, or major groups 72, 73 or 82;
- Proof of Ontario license or certification if your occupation so requires;
- A valid work permit and be resident in Ontario at the time of application;
- English or French-language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 or above in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Proof of settlement fund to cover you and your dependents, with the minimum amount determined by official Low-Income Cut-Offs.
Ontario also conducts draws for its Human Capital Priorities, French-Speaking Skilled Worker and Entrepreneur Stream throughout the year.
Summary of Ontario NOIs 2020
|Stream||Notifications of interest|
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||2,842|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||549|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||948|