Ontario immigration has conducted a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The June 18 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw, saw 143 Notifications of Interest issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 424 and 436.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles between June 18, 2019 and June 18, 2020.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario has now issued 692 FSSW NOIs in 2020. The province issued a total of 549 FSSW NOIs in the whole of 2019.
Ontario Issues 758 Express Entry Skilled Trades NOIs With Minimum CRS of 400
Ontario Immigration Draws: 699 NOIs Issued Targeting 9 Occupations
Ontario Immigration Issues 703 NOIs In New Tech Draw
Coronavirus: Ontario Immigration Issues Extensive Advice For Candidates and Employers
Ontario 2020 FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||Express Entry profile submission date|
|18-Jun-20||143||June 18, 2019 to June 18, 2020|
|30-Apr-20||307||April 30, 2019 to April 30, 2020|
|09-Jan-20||242||January 9, 2019 to January 9, 2020|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.
Ontario NOIs Issued So Far in 2020
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||2,842|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||692|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||948|