Saskatchewan immigration has conducted a new Entrepreneur stream draw, issuing 64 invitations through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
The July 7 draw required a minimum score of 80 and an average score of 95 points.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2022 Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Entrepreneur Stream Future 2022 Draw Dates
- September 1
- November 3
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
Saskatchewan Launches New EOI Pool Targeting 21 Healthcare Occupations For Canada Immigration
Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs in Canadian Province of Saskatchewan
How To Immigrate To Canadian Province Of Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit an application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top-scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one-third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in the day-to-day management of the business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.